Luxempart S.A. (www.luxempart.lu) is a Luxembourg-based listed investment company with a Net Asset Value exceeding EUR 1.4 billion. Luxempart‘s leading shareholders are entrepreneurial families.
As a professional shareholder, Luxempart operates along two separate lines:
- Significant long-term minority direct investments and co-investments in listed and non-listed companies in Luxembourg and its neighboring countries that are sourced and managed from its Luxembourg head office, and
- Private equity investments with own and associated specialized teams based in Luxembourg, Belgium, Germany, France and Italy.
Due to the expansion of its activities, Luxempart is recruiting for its Luxembourg office experienced Investment Associates (m/f).
Aufgaben der Stelle
As an Investment Analyst/Associate you would be supporting the team on both the sourcing and analysis of new investments, as well as ongoing analysis and management of existing investments.
The direct investment strategy has fundamentally driven research process which looks in-depth at companies, their industries, peers and competitors.
Working in a small, transparent and entrepreneurial team, with a flat organisation structure, you would be expected to be self-motivated and develop your knowledge of the investment process quickly.
Your mission :
- Collect, organize and analyse qualitative and quantitative information on companies and industries
- Analyse potential new investments
- Monitor and report on existing investments
- Produce and update financial models including financial statements, forecasts and valuations
- Participate to due diligence of potential investments
- Write investment reports and presentations for the decision-making process
- Degree from a reputable university, ideally in economics, business or finance. CFA studies ongoing or completed would be advantageous
- 2-5 years’ company, industry and market analysis research experience gained in M&A, Big 4, private equity, investment banking or strategy consultancy
- Genuine interest in active ownership of companies from the perspective of a business owner rather than an institutional passive investor
- Ability to gather information from various sources and draw conclusions on the investment case and valuation
- Knowledge of financial statements and forecasting, and different methods of company valuation
- Basic awareness of business models, strategies and competitive positioning
- Numerate, good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Rigorous, flexible, precise, well organised, strong team player, excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to work independently and in an international environment
- Fluent in English, French and German
By joining our Group, you will benefit of the following advantages:
- A multicultural and learning environment,
- A flexitime,
- A Company restaurant,
- A fitnessroom with coaches,
- Concierge service.