CapitalatWork Foyer Group is a wealth management company, managing investments on a worldwide basis, for private and professional investors.
Our mission is to be our clients’ trusted wealth manager.
We help them with the management and structuring of their wealth. We want to earn their trust through expert knowledge, consistent execution and total transparency.
As asset manager, our strategic objective is to preserve and increase our clients’ wealth, through above-average returns and below-average risks. This can be achieved through a relentless focus on the basics of ”Value Investing”: the ownership of high-quality businesses and securities at below-average prices.
CapitalatWork is a member of the Foyer S.A. Group Luxembourg insurance group founded in 1922.
CapitalatWork is one of the foremost independent players in the Benelux, with approximately 110 employees across Antwerp, Breda, Brussels, Ghent and Luxembourg to ensure the continued development of its activities into the future and to meet the needs and requirements of its clients in the best possible manner.
In order to support the development of our activity, we are currently looking to recruit a Back Office Manager (m/f)
- You will motivate a team of 10 well experienced staff members.
- You will manage and monitor the day-to-day business of the Back-Office.
- You be responsible for the quality and timeliness of the operations.
- You ensure and assess appropriate operating and monitoring processes, procedures , working instructions within the Backoffice.
- You will constantly monitor future changes in regulations, new systems, best practices, etc. in order to anticipate the current setup (control frame work, processes, systems, etc).
- You will be the first entry point for your internal clients.
- You have an university degree (or equivalent by experience) in economics, finance, audit or equivalent field.
- You have minimum 5 years previous experience of back office manager or back-office manager assistant within a bank or an asset management company.
- You have a client minded approach.
- You have expert knowledge of cash, securities, corporate actions and settlement processes.
- You have professional knowledge of the fiscal regimes on securities (QI, Withholding tax, Financial tax, TOB,…) for Luxembourgish, Belgian, Dutch residents and entities.
- You have excellent organisational, analytical, reporting, interpersonal and communication skills.
- You are able to motivate, manage and energize people, improve their technical and soft skills in a constant way.
- You have pragmatic and hands-on capabilities.
- You are able to lead projects, to manage and to monitor them.
- You are fluent in English and French. Luxembourgish and Dutch would be considered as an asset.
- You master IT literacy.
By joining our Group, you will benefit of the following advantages:
- A multicultural and learning environment,
- A flexitime,
- A Company restaurant,
- A fitnessroom with coaches,
- Concierge service.