Foyer Global Health was established in 2014 and is the specialist brand for globally mobile people from Luxembourg's leading insurance company Foyer.
Since its foundation, Foyer has become Luxembourg's primary insurance. Today, the European Union poses many new challenges while at the same time opening up a host of new opportunities.
As part of its expansion, Foyer Global Health is seeking for a:
- Process claims in line with the company’s Service Level Agreement by ensuring that all tasks are performed within the foreseen turn-around-times.
- Provide a high level of customer service at all times.
- Ensure accurate and efficient adjudication and investigation of each claim.
- Maintain and document accurate records within our IT systems including all communication with clients and providers.
- Ensure a timely follow-up of claims.
- Handle all claims related communication directly with clients, providers, intermediaries and other internal and external stakeholder members as required.
- Coordinate medical assistance requests (e.g. evacuations) by liaising with assistance partners.
- Contribute to Foyer Global Health’s success by meeting agreed personal and team targets.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required.
We are looking for a new colleague with the following areas of expertise:
- Experience in claims adjudication in an insurance company and / or previous experience in a customer focused role or in an administrative capacity.
- Alternatively experience in the medical field (e.g. nursing).
- Experience working in pressurized, target-driven environment with tight deadlines.
- Fluency in English is essential and in German / French or any other language is considered as an asset.
- Positive, helpful attitude (towards clients as well as team colleagues).
- Customer focused.
- Strong in communication (verbal & written).
- Diligent and able to work effectively under pressure.
- Able to work in a team as well as autonomously.
- Honesty and Integrity.
- Well-organized, accurate and attentive to detail and able to prioritize work and multi-tasks to meet deadlines.
- Results driven and solution oriented.
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word).
By joining our Group, you will benefit of the following advantages:
- A multicultural and learning environment,
- A flexitime,
- A Company restaurant,
- A fitnessroom with coaches,
- Concierge service.