Foyer Global Health was established in 2014 and is the specialist brand for globally mobile people from Luxemburg's leading insurance company Foyer.
Since its foundation, Foyer has become Luxemburg's primary insurance. Today, the European Union poses many new challenges while at the same time opening up a host of new opportunities.
As part of our expansion, Foyer Global Health is looking for a Business Development Manager for the Swiss market (m/f).
As a member of Foyer Global Health’s international sales team you will support the effective execution of the strategy to profitably grow our portfolio of brokers and strategic sales partners to generate premium revenue and achieve significant market share in the Swiss international health insurance market.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the growth story of an international startup backed by Luxembourg's leading insurer. The position requires partnership sales experience and high levels of communication- interpersonal- as well as persuasive skills.
- Responsible for meeting assigned sales goals in terms of insurance sales through the assigned insurance broker and partnership portfolio
- Establish profitable long-term business relationships with new brokers and sales partners to grow portfolio of sales partnerships
- Generate and follow up on new business leads to meet sales and profitability targets for group and corporate business
- Represent Foyer Global Health in the Swiss market and participate in respective events and communities
- Help build the brand of Foyer Global Health in the Swiss market
- Participate in specific projects, e.g. review of service standards, development of new products etc.
We are looking for:
- A strong relationship manager with minimum 5 years of experience in a senior partnership sales position
- Strong customer focus with advanced communication skills, verbally and in writing, to build and develop relationships with sales intermediates (B2B2C) and corporates/groups (B2B)
- Self-motivated and with the ability to work in a remote market independently to achieve the ambitious business targets
- Driven by success to drive results and able to contribute to the long-term strategy for the Swiss market
- Experience in the field of (international) health insurance is a plus but not a necessity
- Knowledge of the Swiss broker market and an existing network is a plus
- Ability to work effectively remotely with multi-cultural teams
- Fluent in English and German. French and any other language skills would be considered an asset
By joining our Group, you will benefit of the following advantages:
- A multicultural and learning environment,
- A flexitime,
- A Company restaurant,
- A fitnessroom with coaches,
- Concierge service,
- An international team of very motivated colleagues,
- An assigned Account Manager who works together with you on the market portfolio,
- The opportunity to develop into the role of Country Manager, Business Development for Switzerland.